Teakwood, Tobacco & Leather Reed Diffuser
This scent is bold and complex - leading with a top note of leather, tobacco, amber and musk. The middle is a spicy mixture of black tea and pepper. The base note is aged teakwood with tones of patchouli and sandalwood.This fragrance is infused with with natural essential oils, including cedarwood, patchouli, black pepper, and pimento berry.
Top: Black tea, ginger, bergamot, cedarwood
Middle: Spices, vetiver, black pepper
Base: Sandalwood, amber, musk, patchouli, pimento berry
the bottle is 4.25" in height with 1" of head space.
A very low maintenance product, does not require constant attention. Each diffuser lasts upto 6 months. Comes with 8 rattan reeds that are naturally harvested and precisely cut to make sure even scent throw throughout the time.
- Flip reeds every 2-3 weeks to get an instant boost of fragrance.
- Do not light the reeds.
- Keep away from pets and children.
- Do not ingest.
- Do not get in direct contact of freshly painted, wood or leather surfaces.
- Few reeds can be removed if a lghter scent is desired. 8 reeds work just fine. Remember, more the reeds, faster the diffuser runs out.
- Keep away from direct heat.