The sweet yet salty oceanic accords combine with an undercurrent of amber and vanilla. Geographically bridging modern-day Europe and Asia, the Twilight Dust was known to ancient civilizations as the end of the known world. Today, its shadowy waters are even rumored to hide the lost city of Atlantis. Hints of its mystery and intrigue combine to inspire this scent’s seducing aroma.
Twilight Dust is an ideal year round scent.
The fragrance oil is infused with natural essential oils, including cardamom seed oil and clove leaf oil.
Top: Plum, Aromatic, Ozone
Base: Vanilla, Amber
Twilight Dust Reed Diffuser
the bottle is 4.25" in height with 1" of head space.
A very low maintenance product, does not require constant attention. Each diffuser lasts upto 6 months. Comes with 8 rattan reeds that are naturally harvested and precisely cut to make sure even scent throw throughout the time.
- Flip reeds every 2-3 weeks to get an instant boost of fragrance.
- Do not light the reeds.
- Keep away from pets and children.
- Do not ingest.
- Do not get in direct contact of freshly painted, wood or leather surfaces.
- Few reeds can be removed if a lghter scent is desired. 8 reeds work just fine. Remember, more the reeds, faster the diffuser runs out.
- Keep away from direct heat.